Home NEWS WORLD NEWS Omani sultan postpones Iran visit after unrest: official

Omani sultan postpones Iran visit after unrest: official

0

MUSCAT, June 30, 2009 (AFP) – The sultan of Oman had postponed a visit to Iran due to the political unrest gripping the Islamic republic following the disputed presidential election there, an official said on Tuesday.
Sultan Qaboos had been scheduled to make a three-day visit on June 28, his first official trip since the fall of the Shah in 1979.
The official said the trip was delayed indefinitely.